Orlansoft Cash Management manages cash, banks, advances, post-dated checks, bank reconciliation and performs cash flow monitoring.
Features & Functions
- Cash management reports present information of outstanding sales & purchase, outstanding AR & AP, bank and cash accounts, loans and deposits.
- Automation of bank statement reconciliation
- Receipt transaction allows users to record all receipt from customer payment or other receipt directly to cash, bank or using post-dated check. Receipt from AR or others can be from different entities than bank’s/cash’s entity.
- Check Wizards make it real easy to perform Deposit Check, Receive Rejected Check and Cancel Received Check
- Monitor post-dated check status
- Supplier payment via issue of post-dated check or bank disbursement. Payment for AP or expenses can be from different entities than bank’s/cash’s entity to accommodate Central Payment Business Policy.
- Easy to monitor cash advances
- Petty cash handling
- Daily cash reports
- Seamless integration with Orlansoft Account Receivable, Orlansoft Account Payable and Orlansoft General Ledger