Orlansoft Account Payable is used for supplier’s invoice verification, registering Purchase Tax Invoice, managing supplier accounts, and monitoring outstanding payables.
Features & Functions
- Easily tracks outstanding payables & payments in multiple currency.
- Flexible Aging Reports
- Comprehensive invoice verification based on three-way match of purchase order, receiving and invoice:
- Single Receiving Supplier Invoice
- Single Order & multiple Receiving Invoice
- Multiple Order and multiple Receiving Invoice
- Automatic netting purchase receiving & purchase return.
- Supplier Advances invoice and its allocation to Purchase Receiving Invoice.
- Registering Purchase Tax Invoice Number, Tax Invoice date and Submit Date.
- Flexible Supplier Group. Two groups-5 segments each, may be integrated to GL Cost Centers to allow generation of flexible Supplier Group Performance Reports
- Write-off AP Rounding process.
- Purchase Tax Adjustment provides automatic conversion of AP Balance of VAT from transaction currency to home currency in prevailing tax rate.
- AP Unrealized Forex Calculation provides automatic process unrealized forex gain/loss calculation for all AP invoices and its resulting system-generated journal to Orlansoft General Ledger.
- Seamless Integration with Orlansoft Purchasing, Orlansoft Cash Management & Orlansoft General Ledger